This is a precise, fully isolated pH circuit constructed using high quality components and is designed to integrate with the Robo-Tank aquarium controller.
The Robo-Tank line of circuits utilize the newest isolation technology (power and data) to prevent noise from entering the circuit through the microcontroller, power supply or your aquarium. A pH circuit is a delicate volt meter and it doesn't take much to cause interference, with full isolation noise is blocked so you continue to get accurate readings. This also blocks interference from multiple probes in the same aquarium.
You can connect multiple circuits using only 4 pins (SCL/SDA, +5v and GND) There's an extra set of headers on PCB to daisy chain multiple circuits.
- Fully Isolated power and data lines
- Outputs pH, pOH, estimated CO2
- Temperature Compensation
- 1 and 2 Point Calibration Modes
- Auto Calibration Feature
- Plug and Play with any Arduino using the open source library and test sketch
- Manually Change and Save I2C Address to circuit
- Manually Change and Save kH value to estimate CO2
- Slope of Probe is calculated to monitor the health of your probe
- 0.001 - 14.000 Range
- 0.001 Resolution (thousands)
- +/- 0.003 Accuracy
- Reads every second
- Compatible with any brand and type of pH probe with BNC connector
- 3.3v - 5v Operating Range
- I2C Communication
- 30mm x 70mm PCB size
Add an optional I2C buffer on right side of page, this will allow you to extend the cable between the circuit and controller up to 15 meters.
Add an optional 3D printed case for the circuit, optionally you can print one yourself by downloading the STL files from your account.
Robo-Tank Isolated pH Circuit for Reef-pi
- Product Code: ExactoPH
- Availability: In Stock
- $49.95 USD