Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide, be sure to check with your local authorities for importing electronic parts and equipment. You are responsible for paying all taxes and custom fees charged during shipping.
- Canada and United States get a real-time shipping quote with expected delivery date based on the shipping options you choose. The delivery date is estimated by Canada Post and out of my control.
- For the rest of the world shipping is weight based, you can view the shipping cost when viewing the shopping cart. All shipments are via Canada Post Airmail which typically takes 6-10 business days to most urban areas. There is no tracking with this service but there are others with tracking available.
- All electronic components in kits are shipped in Static Bags for protection and everything is well packaged.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for order to be shipped as it needs to be assembled and tested.
You can find information about each shipping service using the following link.
Packages over 2 kilograms get expensive for international customers, some parts in the kits are heavy and can be easily sourced locally so contact me if you find the package weight over 2kg and shipping costs are high, we may be able to work something out.
- All sales are final however there is a 1 year limited warranty on the controller
- If there are problems within the first 2 weeks I will cover shipping both ways, after this you have to pay shipping to me and I will ship it back at my expense
- All displays and kits assembled are fully tested.
Please see the Terms and Conditions page for more details.
Last Edited on May 11, 2019