Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connect powerbord to Ethernet due
Hy@ all connect powerbord direkt vor Test an Ethernet DUE?
Reply to top
Not sure if I understand the question correctly but I'll do my best. The Ethernet DUE connects to the expansion hub PCB then the hub connects via USB to the powerbar, the Ethernet cable plugs directly into your router. The expansion hub does require it's own power supply.

After uploading the sketch to the DUE I opened up the serial monitor to make sure it was connecting to my network before connecting it to my powerbar.

Hope this helps.
Reply to top
Not have Ethernet hub is Ordnering , im Testing Connection to the Router is ok . I will connect the DUE an the powerbord directly pin on pin
Reply to top
Okay, I see. You can connect the Ethernet shield into the DUE to check the connection to the router, just make sure you have the micro SD card loaded and installed into the Ethernet shield. Once it located the card and index file it will then go on to tell you if it successfully connected to the router through serial monitor.

As for connecting it to the powerboard pin to pin I'm not sure if that would work, haven't tried it.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, best of luck.
Reply to top
Hi Addi, did you get the controller running? You won't be able to test the Ethernet until you get the expansion hub, connecting the W5100 directly to the Power Bar Board won't work but as Tupac mentioned you can test your w5100 with a Due using the sketch in the package. Plug the w5100 shield into the Due and copy all the library folders form the package to "C:\Users\*****\Documents\Arduino\libraries" folder on your computer. Overwrite all the folders and files when windows prompts you. If you use the libraries for other packages be sure to do a backup as some of the ones I include have been modified. After coping the libraries close and restart the Arduino IDE so it can load the new libraries.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connection Ethernet due and power bar board majid.gh 14 15,360 03-12-2016, 08:41 PM
Last Post: rott
  First Display-Test with 5“and 7“ CTE CPLD TFTs on Due Aquadet 5 21,138 02-13-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Slow Due daveabbott007 5 6,656 11-12-2015, 04:55 PM
  bluetooth on due Neongt 3 5,451 11-03-2015, 06:17 PM