Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display sainsmart 7"CPLD
Photo 
        hy at all:  ordering display on Ebay 

http://www.ebay.de/itm/231245396193?_trk...EBIDX%3AIT

Display ?????

Touch is ok .

problem the display haf the start pic and Home screen playing an the display is the new side and old site on 

see picture

please help
Reply to top
what do you have uncommented in the sketch for your driver the sainsmart cpld does work with the sketch

Please try this one and get back to use I will be happy to help you more

UTFT myGLCD (CPLD, 25, 26, 27, 28); //For 5" and 7“ CPLD Displays
Reply to top
Yeah try the different display types in the sketch. It doesn't look good though, hopefully its library related. Best thing I can think of is trying different libraries, I've never used a sainsmart CPLD.
Reply to top
WP Hallo .
MyGLCD CPLD 26,26,27,28 is chanched 
Im lib UTFT from Rob tested and Lib UTFT in the Sainsmart Site tested , not  

Was Display Manufaktur is good ??
Reply to top
It could be a bad display, it's hard to say. It won't be the hardware as it powers up and it's not in the code, either library or bad display.
Reply to top
(03-09-2016, 10:28 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi Rob, I again tried everything, the display indicates crap, which display you are using and where can I order it (in Germany)

best thanks Addi

Hi Rob, I again tried everything, the display indicates crap, which display you are using and where can I order it (in Germany)

best thanks Addi
Reply to top
Hi Addi, I recommend any display but sainsmarts, I ship with CPLD's. Not sure where in Germany you can get one though. Elecfreaks makes a good display if you can find one of them.
Reply to top
What is the % of people having success with your CPLD 7" displays? I tried using your calibration values:
#define CAL_X 0x03F1404EUL
#define CAL_Y 0x00578F61UL
#define CAL_S 0x8031F1DFUL

I tried running the calibration sketch (many times) with a brand new fine point stylus , it just spits out: 0x00000000UL for x and y.
I have scoured every forum and msg board, entering in countless figures and still. The screen is off by approx 2 inches in the Y direction.

I finally decided, maybe the screen is bad or I'm too dumb to get it to work. ordered a:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121186426608

hopefully this works, once I get the internet expansion hub, I am approaching APEX controller money.
Reply to top
I'm having a 100% success rate, I test each display to make sure it's functioning properly before shipping it. I should always have a 100% rate as I'll be testing them all. If someone orders the kit with free programming, everything is fully tested otherwise I use my arduinos to test the boards.

There's a lot of bad displays out there so I recommend people get the kit with the display if they don't already have one, the cost is the same as anywhere else, only selling a screen I charge a bit more but with a kit it works out the same.

If you use all the features on the controller it should work out to be quite a bit cheaper than an Apex, you would need a lot of expansion ports to get all this.
Reply to top
I have the 7" elec freaks board that he sells and it worked soon as I plugged it in I didn't have to calibrate it or any thing I bought it to replace the 2 7" sainsmart lcd's that are sitting on my shelf with dust on them now
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display Cable Right one Gordon Lehmann 2 4,504 03-02-2019, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Gordon Lehmann
  Troubleshoot display board Skwerl77 7 7,243 08-22-2018, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Display question jmcadsl 29 26,163 08-20-2018, 10:12 PM
  The connection between power bar and the display is lost on Robo-Tank v.2. vilich 8 9,287 06-16-2016, 09:24 AM