Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
local weather with leds and brewing pumps
Hi Rob,

Just a quick question, in the parameters of the local weather, I saw that there were options to syncronize the leds with the weather but impossible to select this option (probably an option in a future update ?) I wanted to know if you still work on it or if this project is forgotten?

Same for the control of the brewing pump, I know it takes a lot of time, and a lot of work, but I just wanted to know if you still work on it ? K05178

Have a good day K0508

Seb
Reply to top
Hi Seb, yeah that option was for a future update. I actually did get it added and changed all the light modes but I'm not really happy with it. I added 10 light modes, a user sets the start and end time and the controller checks the total time then divides the total time by 10 modes to get all the times. Obviously like that you lose control when each light mode starts. This is easier to figure out but less flexibility. I did it this way because of the sunrise/sunset times and to lose some eeprom settings.

So yeah still planning to add this, what was the "control of brewing pump"? I've been busy working on another job for a client that was time sensitive but I'm almost finished. Unfortunately I have to do other work as well to stay alive. :)
Reply to top
Hi Rob,

Thank you for all its precision;)

I do not know how to translate it in English, and google no longer lol. In French we say "Pompes de Brassage".
Reply to top
Think you mean the stirrers
Reply to top
If I may help you...
That kind of pump.[attachment=300][attachment=300]

Wave maker
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local IP settings Irass 1 3,471 12-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Problem with dosing pumps Arne 37 29,454 01-31-2017, 03:00 AM