Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature Probe 2 Not Working
I have two probes and they will only work in the temp 1 plug. I have tried both probes in each plug and both of them work in plug 1 but neither work in plug 2. I have rebooted and reloaded but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I used the script to install Reef-pi. I have also done some research, but what I see doesn't match what I'm seeing in the instructions. How do you get the second temperature plug to work?

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
So I have been doing some research and found the following thread that appears to be similar.

https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/thread-1208.html

I found that if I plugged the sensors into Temp 1 they would show up in the directory but if I had both plugged in only the one in Temp 1 would appear and I got an error for the one in Temp 2. The voltage on Temp 2 across the data and 5v matched what it was supposed to be according to the other post. Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
For anyone interested in the solution to the problem I was having you can see this post.

https://humble.fish/community/index.php?...elp.18654/
[-] The following 1 user Likes DylanF1's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top
Hi Dylan, I'm very sorry for my absence, I was away and lost access to my computer and didn't see your messages. I'm very thankful bishoptf was kind enough to help you get it sorted. If you have any more issues let me know.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PH Probe Reading 0 DylanF1 8 1,716 01-26-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Rob F
  Temperature probe DS18B20 connection kurby-reef 4 2,165 03-06-2022, 03:40 PM
  DC ports and Sensor not working version 1 revb Weilerda 4 2,344 03-02-2022, 07:13 PM
  Ph Probe Brooks 10 5,499 07-13-2021, 06:57 AM