Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Water changes?
Do you know any AWC device ? Probably robo-tank is able to do that, but my robo-tank will be inside the tank cabinet, so is not possible to use that where I have the RODI system.
Reply to top
Sorry I'm not sure about that.
Reply to top
I would think as soon as Robe-Tank V6 gains the ability for macros to turn on schedules and vice versa it'd be possible. It would need to gain the ability to turn off the ATO function for a set time so it could complete the AWC. The other thing that would need changed by Rob would be when a macro turns on...it should just turn that macro on (and check) and not try running all the other macros. 

We'd need a scheduler/Macro set to Turn off ATO....Turn on and run AWC......Complete AWC and Turn off AWC.....Turn back on ATO. 

I'm hopeful that it'll be in a future update soon!
[-] The following 1 user Likes albinochicken89's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top
That functionality will come, there won't be any need for custom rules to turn on schedules but schedules will be able to trigger rules. AWC and other advanced controls will be handle with custom modes. This will put the controller in a state for a specific amount of time, here you can disable ATO, feeder, custom rules and set status of all ports and be able to run rules at set times.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Continous water changes Dilsh 1 523 12-26-2023, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Water Change Button With LED iancarp 3 3,416 01-02-2023, 08:38 PM
  Non-Contact Liquid Level Water Sensor KXC-Y25-V - maximum cable length zee_zout 3 2,711 10-27-2020, 11:18 AM