Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 light modes
how to set the night light for example:
Low Sun Moon 900 10
Low Sun on the Moon Start 21:00 Length 10 Minutes
after reaching the Moon or a 21:10 (light with the power of 10).
What to do to switch off at 22:00 (light with the power of 0)
The 4 light modes may be 5 modes?

full moon
Moon
or possibility to turn off the lights during certain hours
Reply to top
Hi Irass, to accomplish that you need to set the low sun mode channels to the value of 900. Then adjust the moon mode channels to a value of 10 as you probably have it.

Next setup your Low Sun - Moon light schedule to start at 21:00 and run for 10 minutes.

Now go to the power schedule and set the light schedule to turn off at 22:00 and on a few minutes before your lights start ramping up for the new day.

With it set like that your light will turn off completely at 22:00 as you want it.

Hope that helps.
Reply to top
where to set:

Now it is the power schedule and set the schedule to turn light off at 22:00 and on a few minutes before your lights start ramping up for the new day.
here?

no reaction light moon power 10

I do not understand this :(

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
Those screens are for setting the outlets, you have it so the AC power turns on to the 8 light outlets 11:30am and the power to them should turn off at 10:30pm. That means you need to set the light moon fade schedule to start at maybe 10:00pm and last 10 minutes. This is where you set the channel values to 10. When 10:10pm hits the lights should be at level 10 and stay that way until 10:30pm when the power goes off.
Reply to top
Sorry, does not work
I do not know what I'm doing badly
Reply to top
Sorry for thinking that, but have you plug in your led AC power on the right outlets?...
Reply to top
Poorly we understand.
I do not want to connect the AC connector to the OFF and ON LED
I want PWM LED turned off (to 0)
test channel PWM
set:
High Sun 4094
Mid Sun 2500
Low Sun 900
Mon 80

which set where the LED PWM turned off, eg: 20:12

With these settings, 20:11 to 20:15 (LED lights set 80)

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
If you want to pwm led to 0, you need to setup moon at 0.
This channel in the minimum " shinning" you can have. The other way is to plug it to one of the timed outlets..

And the moon to low sun cannot be later on a same day than low sun to moon.

But i am not totally sure of that...
Reply to top
OK
may add to the software 5 modes, and two settings
Reply to top
Hi Irass, you would require a 5th regular lighting mode however I don't really have any plans to add more regular lighting modes. I want to add more presets for the lights however these wouldn't be tied in the regular schedule.

I've never ran a schedule with the 1st mode time being the last. It should still work like that though, the low sun would become the moon mode setup like that.
Reply to top
(04-21-2016, 01:26 PM)Irass Wrote: OK
may add to the software 5 modes, and two settings

Hi Irass, I think I know what you're getting at, you don't like that sudden drop from 80 to 0 or when it comes back on at 80 automatically?

I realize a lot of people probably only want to run moonlights for a while and not all night so I will add half of a 5th mode so to speak. There'll be an extra light schedule for moon to darkness. You'll be able to set the start time and how long it takes to go from moon to darkness. So if your moon light level is set to 80 it will dim to 0 at a set time and the new day will then start from 0. The feature will have an enable/disable feature so the moonlight can be left on all night if someone wants that.

It'll probably be a month or so before I get it done as time is flying by, but for sure I'll add it.
Reply to top
The controller updates will be very advanced
Thank you

by the way please add more on / off schedules for outlets. :)
Reply to top
Yes I won't forget about the schedules, that's later. :)
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Light after restart Arne 9 9,053 03-21-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Displayed Light Temperature Arne 27 22,824 02-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Arne
  Light channels influence each other Arne 29 26,740 12-20-2016, 06:02 PM
  Light output lower end Slider, Gen1 vs Gen2 Arne 10 10,058 12-18-2016, 09:57 PM