Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.10 is Ready
Wäre kein problem hab ich alles da
Reply to top
Sorry Google isn't translating this one properly, I don't understand.
Reply to top
Ich habe die Möglichkeit atlas stempel anzuschließen

So hab ich jetzt alles gemacht wie du gesagt hast ,leider kein Erfolg, Controller startet nicht ,Display startbildschirm
Reply to top
If the Atlas circuit is connected disconnect it. How is the RTC connected, do you have wires running to board? Maybe try unplugging it to see if it starts. Might have to run the pre-update again on controller with it disconnected.
Reply to top
Hab das vor update ohne rtc und atlas gemacht ,dannach v5.12 installiert, leider immernoch das gleiche
Reply to top
Maybe try removing the w5100. I don't know what it can be, eeprom appears ok as you can run pre-update, if eeprom was bad or not seen pre-update would take an hour to run. I sent another sketch that will set all eeprom locations to default 255. Upload to display and controller and wait till it says finished. I added an extra eeprom check when it finishes to verify the eeprom is still functioning.

After doing that upload v5.12 and see what happens.

If no go upload pre-update to both, then again v5.12 and see what happens.
Reply to top
I just sent some test sketches to load on display and controller. After uploading do a power cycle and you should get some text on the display. Restart the display a few times to re-run the test. Let me know what you get. You can open serial monitor for data as well.
Reply to top
Ok display serial 1 not working ,rest ok
Controller serial
Serial2:5000
Serial3:5000
Ini sd card
Succes sd card
Succes home icon
Eeprom value:50
Serial2:6000
Serial2:1
Serial2:1
Serial2:50
Test compledet
Reply to top
That's good, its ok serial 1 not working as it will use serial 2 or 3, only one is needed. I just wanted to verify and all hardware to get it going is working. Also because controller never shows startup complete it means it's hasn't gotten to the point where it want's to talk to display. If it said startup complete but display still hung on one red dot then it would be related. I don't know what else to suggest, did you try the eeprom erase steps I mentioned?
Reply to top
Ja hab ich schon gemacht

V5.12 habe ich jetzt ohne preupdate auf Controller und display installiert, leider ohne Erfolg
Reply to top
I'm stumped, I see no reason it shouldn't start. Did you ever have v5 running? If so have you tried it again. If you run that erase sketch I sent on display and controller and then upload v4.2 does it start up?
Reply to top
Ich hatte immer die aktuelle version geladen und hat bis jetzt immer funktioniert
Reply to top
Habe jetzt eeprom zurück gesetzt und v4.2 installiert, Controller startet nicht mit display , immer wieder neustart , wenn ich den controller ohne display einschalte startet der Controller dan display verbinden und es geht
Reply to top
Ok, that's interesting, if you start controller with 5.12 with no display attached does it start?
Reply to top
Das hab ich noch nicht getestet , wollte erst mal deine Meinung abwarten, ich müsste vorher das preupdate durchführen oder?
Reply to top
Yeah you likely will have to do pre-update but not necessarily. So right now you have display and everything working ok with 4.2? Can you now restart controller/display and it's starts OK or do you always need to have display disconnected?
Reply to top
Ich muss das display immer trennen
Reply to top
Ok, I think I know what will solve the 4.2 issue if you want to try this.

In the display and controller sketches search for "Serial1." without the quotes and change everyone you find to "Serial2." without the quotes.

Then upload both and 4.2 should startup with display connected. If that works do the same with v5.12.

I don't really see the connection to v5 and this but it must be the same thing as everything else checks ok.

I have to leave for a few hours, let me know how it goes, if you need sketches I will send then.
Reply to top
Sendest du mir geänderte skizzen ?
Reply to top
I just sent the sketches for v4.2 and v5.12 with the changes. After this 4.2 should be ok and hopefully 5.12 as well.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo-Tank v5.20 is Ready Rob F 51 33,328 05-31-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Robo-Tank v5.13 is Ready Rob F 61 38,648 06-19-2019, 12:30 AM
  Robo-Tank v5.12 is Ready Rob F 34 24,296 04-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Last Post: fietsenrex
  Robo-Tank v5.0 is Ready Rob F 206 146,323 04-03-2019, 09:18 AM