Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outlets
Hi,

Like I understand now, and please correct me if I'm wrong, the Outlets can be set on Auto (which include the schedule etc) or Manual Mode.
When I temporary turn off one of the Outlets i.e. "filter", everything is set to "Manual Mode".
What if I would like to run everything on "Auto Mode" but want to temporary disable one Outlet?

Kind regards,

Arne.

Reply to top
Hi Arne, yes there is an auto and manual mode for all the outlets but its opposite of what you wrote. On the home page under the outlet icons if it says "Power Status" all the outlets are in auto mode, if you manually change the state of an outlet using the "Power" screen only that outlet goes in manual mode, the remaining stay in auto mode. Any and all the outlets you manually change stay in manual mode until you put the controller back in auto mode. If one outlet is in manual mode under the outlet icons on the home page it'll say "Running Manual Mode" but only the outlet you changed is. I do plan to add a different color icon so you know which outlet is on manual mode. It'll be red or something like that. To get out of manual mode you press the "resume" button on the home page and all outlets will go back to auto mode. This part could use some work as you might have two outlets in manual mode and only want to put one of them back in auto mode. Today they would both go back to auto mode and you would have to put the other outlet back in manual mode. This part will change at a later date.
Reply to top
Oh, but that's great Rob.
This works just the way I would like it to.

After turning off one Outlet, to me it looked like all the Outlets are on "Manual Mode".

Thanks for the explaination Rob... ;-)

Kind regards,

Arne.

Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  v5.02 Automatic Outlets Not Working jlysaght3 3 3,812 03-07-2019, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  multiple outlets roland33 3 5,165 02-26-2017, 05:47 PM
  All outlets activated... Arne 7 8,575 02-11-2017, 05:09 PM