Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jebao Pump Control
Rob,

Going back through old forum posts on here and posts on R2R about Jebao wavemaker pumps and return pumps. Can you confirm the PP-8 series are 5V PWM controlled? Also, do you happen to know about the DCP series of return pumps...are they also 5V PWM controlled?

If they are, best way to control speed on them is by connecting the PWM signal wire to DC ports 4 thru 7 and then setting them up under Lighting to run schedule correct? 

Pretty sure I'm on V1 of the Robo-Tank Reef-Pi hardware if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Matt
Reply to top
Hey Matt, unfortunately I don't think either of those will work, it's sounding like the newer models are sine wave, the DCP is for sure and they don't say on the PP series, only way to know for sure is to connect the controller to a oscilloscope. The SW series controllers have a 0-10v input that would work. I just did a quick search to convert PWM to sine wave and it looks like it's just a few resistors and caps so you might be able to add it.

http://www.learningaboutelectronics.com/...ircuit.png

For something like this you would use the PWM/Analog ports, the DC ports are just regular working voltage for dosing pumps etc.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dosing pump with stepper motor mytdbm 1 571 12-29-2023, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Dosing pump guide mginster 8 4,713 07-25-2023, 10:18 PM
  Controllable Pump (Not Dosing) BlakeD 1 1,226 04-22-2023, 11:34 PM
  Dosing pump Brooks 2 2,700 07-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Brooks