Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Sliders in %
Hi,

Since I'm a beginner I have been reading a lot... ;-)
What I noticed is that when people are talking about their light settings, they talk about percentages.
I.e. Cool White = 70%, Blue = 60% etc.

It would be great if we could switch the readings between steps, what it is now, and percentages.

Reply to top
Hi Arne, I like that idea, I will add it to the list. :)
Reply to top
when you're at it, could you also add a text box in where I can type the values? :P
the sliders fluctuate when adjusting them, or that is because I still got the protective foil on the screen, but I like have "round" or "whole" numbers and for some channels exactly the same values.
Reply to top
Hi fietsenrex, I was thinking of doing that for some of the settings but wasn't thinking of that for the LED's. It would take a lot of memory to add that because the page is full and there's a lot of channels.

That's protective foil could be affecting the accuracy, once you get use to the sliders you can actually get precise. I found pressing a little harder on the screen will stop it from bouncing around and have as little of your finger on the screen. I use the tip of my nail so my finger isn't touching and I can match up the number without much trouble. Using a stylus would probably be best.

The slider has to be in increments of 18 or whatever they are because there's no room for 4095 steps. But once you get over 255 its very hard to see the difference from say 300 to 318. That's why I added the "low and high end" so you can fine tune the lower end where you do notice the difference with each step.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunset and dawn light modes niksunen 3 5,923 04-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Custom colors for output sliders Arne 1 3,309 09-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Rob F