Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem reef pi web
V poslednej dobe mám problém s reefpi.

Nechce mi načítať môj web, táto chyba mi spôsobí najviac, keď niečo ukladám a načítam znova. A nedávno som zistil, že to zahŕňa aj import databázy s uloženým nastavením

-Testoval som rôzne verzie útesu pi
-sieť wan / wifi je v poriadku, aby ste videli raspbera v sieti
-testované na rasbian lite, rasbian s nadstavbou GPU

-SD karta je nová, problém je aj cez USB kľúč
-nepomáha alebo nepreinštaluje balík útes pi

Jediná vec, ktorá pomáha, je, že musím odstrániť sd kartu cez diskpart, vytvoriť formát, znova stiahnuť rasbian a nainštalovať balíček reefpi, všetko funguje, ale keď dám import databázy a načítať to už nefunguje

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
What does the log file say?

~ cd /var/log
~sudo nano syslog (for full file), or
~sudo tail syslog (for last few lines)
José

Please post questions in the forum (not via PM) so that everyone can benefit from and contribute to finding solutions. Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JFReyes's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top
When you get back to a running system, what happens if you create a database backup and then import it back in? I'm wondering if there's some bad data in the backup file so it doesn't load?
Reply to top
(03-07-2021, 02:11 PM)Rob F Wrote: When you get back to a running system, what happens if you create a database backup and then import it back in? I'm wondering if there's some bad data in the backup file so it doesn't load?

This has happened to me. During my code development I've corrupted the DB and reef-pi stopped working until I created a new DB.
José

Please post questions in the forum (not via PM) so that everyone can benefit from and contribute to finding solutions. Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JFReyes's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two issues: Failed to init I2C & Reef-pi.service not Binding BlakeD 6 2,540 05-12-2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Getting updated reef-pi code from JFReyes JFReyes 76 48,843 10-21-2022, 07:22 PM
  problem with the letter in the email loksik.lubos 9 3,513 09-28-2022, 07:59 PM
  Reef-Pi or Robo-Tank 6.x Wolfw28 6 3,068 09-01-2022, 01:11 AM