Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaters did not shut off after maintenance
Hi midwestE, sorry about the trouble, I will look into this. Just for reference which version are you running, maybe v5.04?

First thing that sticks out is you mentioned you had a 30 minutes maintenance but looks like it only ran 25 minutes?

Now maybe you can convince me otherwise but this is why I don't have the heaters/chillers being monitored during maintenance. I imagine, as is my case, when someone typically does maintenance it involves removing water from the tank and can leave the heater exposed so you wouldn't want it to turn on. My thought was the heater outlet would be turned off by using the option to turn off an outlet on the maintenance settings page. Then once maintenance ends the heater would resume how it was. (Maybe I should have the heaters auto turn off when maintenance starts). This also disables the chiller which I think would be good as you wouldn't want a surprise and have it turn on in the middle of maintenance.

If you don't like that idea you can simply remove or add // in front of these 2 lines

if (maintenance.maintRunning() == 0)
{

and then do the same to the 2nd last closing }

I would still like to hear why you don't think the heaters should be off during maintenance?

If you can remember, were the heaters on or off when maintenance started?
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heaters did not shut off after maintenance - by Rob F - 03-07-2019, 06:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After installation from 4,2 to 5,13 problem vilich 22 14,773 06-18-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post: vilich
  lights goes off almost always when they are at high sun johnrc 7 7,561 07-20-2017, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Rob F
  Light after restart Arne 9 9,075 03-21-2017, 06:58 PM
  Video - ATO system (automatic top off) Rob F 0 3,606 06-23-2016, 03:07 PM