Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Modification for new users/potential customers?
Hi all,

After looking at multiple aquarium controller kits I stumbled on Robo-Tank. Robo-Tank is the ideal kit for me because of the DIY aspect and over time should lead to cost savings (vs. a neptune system).

However, as a total novice it seems daunting to me and I would really appreciate a forum for beginners or people interested in purchasing the kit (getting started maybe?). Could we create a thread for new users? For example it could have a post: "So you just purchased your Robo-Tank kit, Now what?" OR "How to add sensors to Robo-Tank" OR "How to control wave pumps" etc. Each post could have links to products to purchase and easy how to videos.

As the forum stands now (at least in what I have seen), you have to sift through questions and scroll to the bottom to find solutions. It might also make it easier for Rob when his business expands beyond what he is able to respond to.

I hope I have not offended anyone, I just believe this could improve the site and user friendliness.

Stephan
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
Forum Modification for new users/potential customers? - by stephanbitterwolf - 02-05-2018, 01:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New group reff pi pavol14pavol 1 2,252 02-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Rob F
  new expansion modules Jerry W 11 7,520 10-11-2019, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Rob F