Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is every one
as of today We currently have 148 members registered. there where are all these people
Reply to top
well I will start just got back from going with wife to a all u can eat lobster buffet and it was incredible 10 that is all I could eat and the averaged 2lbs each whole and put down another pound of shrimp on top of that and desert all that is left is for me to die in my sleep from melted butter hardening in my veins.
Reply to top
It's actually 145 members, three I have to remove as they didn't activate the account. That means the 145 signups should be real people. Maybe everyone's at the buffet
Reply to top
man was it good
Reply to top
having a hail storm here right now hoping in the am when I go to work my truck isn't all dinged up
Reply to top
Oh o, the sound of hail is nice but not so when its pounding off your truck.
Reply to top
(03-27-2016, 09:19 PM)rott Wrote: having a hail storm here right now hoping in the am when I go to work my truck isn't all dinged up

Is he having a truck sale?
Reply to top
few dings not bad but it is snowing again right now and had hail on and off all day just pea size not bad
Reply to top
Glad to hear it wasn't to bad, I've seen what that hail can do and its not good. The golf courses opened here yesterday, haven't opened this early for 20 years.
Reply to top
those won't be golf balls raining down on you HEHEEH wear your good running shoe's
Reply to top