Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stepper control for Zeovit agitator?
Hi,
I am interested to implement Robo Tank, and would like to add-on an automatic Zeovit reactor agitator system using a Nema 23 stepper motor and the L298 arduino motor control shield.  Is there a simple way/place you could recommend to amend the code ?  It requires a daily schedule, reversing the stepper direction and ramping the stepper up to speed.

See this thread: http://www.marineaquariumsa.com/threads/...post848522

Thanks
 Andy
Reply to top
Andy Rob will be back in a week from vacation that would be a good time to ask Do you all ready have the software? and will you be able to implement this addon your self?
Reply to top
(02-05-2016, 08:10 PM)rott Wrote: Andy Rob will be back in a week from vacation that would be a good time to ask Do you all ready have the software? and will you be able to implement this addon your self?

Hi, I will implememt it myself, along with a GSM shield for SMS capabilities, leak detection, level alarms and power outage notifications.  I would like to purchase Rob's software and add the functions I'm looking for.
Reply to top
he will be back soon I would be interested my self in some of the stuff you want to add in like power outage and maybe the GSM I have never used a automatic Zeovit reactor just know they are $$$ to buy
Reply to top
Hi Andy, sorry at this time I'm not sure I can help much as I have a lot to catch up on but I'll check it out shortly and let you know.
Reply to top