Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Rob
You might of noticed rob is not responding to your questions. Well he is on a 3 week vacation his last day I believe is the 12th and he will be home then and I am sure he will be on the forum then. He is in Thailand and having a great time from the email I got from him today.
Reply to top
Thanks for the heads up Rott, happy to hear he's enjoying his time off.
Reply to top
(02-03-2016, 01:48 PM)Tupac Wrote: Thanks for the heads up Rott, happy to hear he's enjoying his time off.

I pick up him and his friend at Bangkok airport...   K0507
Reply to top
I have always wanted to come and see your country and spend some time there it is a beautiful place.
Reply to top
Hi everyone, I'm back...  Smile  

Had a great time, it was great to have Tester hang out with us for a few days and show us around, its a beautiful place, everyone should visit at least once. Even though I didn't want to leave it's nice to be home... I'll post a few pictures later, lots to do for now...
Reply to top
Welcome back Rob! Good to hear you enjoyed yourself!
Reply to top
Thanks Tupac, the highlight was getting to the ocean a couple times, felt like a warm bath. Smile

I forgot to mention the controller worked great while I was away so that was nice, it didn't lock up and I was able to connect remotely although I wasn't able to often because my laptop died on the trip. My IP address didn't change so I didn't get that alert but I got the others when I got home so I'm sure it will when it actually changes. For anyone having troubles I'll make sure we get everything sorted out.
Reply to top
sounds good glad you got to go the ocean I was wondering if you did. After going that far you would of had to kill me to stop from renting a dive tank and walk-in diving off the beach.
Reply to top
Unfortunately I wasn't able to scuba dive, it was quite expensive, I was happy to make it there. Smile
Reply to top
still just good to be there
Reply to top
nice trip!

I was scuba diving in thailand (ko tao) is what made me want a reef aquarium :)

it is beautifull there!!!

It cost a bit of money, but it's relatively cheap compared to other places.

also the nice people, food, forests, ... have to get back there....
Reply to top