Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tunze Flow Pumps
I do not have the robo tank yet! I hope the main board will be available soon. I would like to understand the connection as I can connect my flow pumps. So the run as a DC accessory my Tunze pumps have a DIN 5 pin plug in the pin 1 and 3 with plus and minus are occupied and the pumps run with 10 volts I step down to 10 volts regulate but how exactly are the connected pumps?

Attached Files Image(s)

206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
I'll try and set you up as soon as I can, I just have way too much on my plate right now. Sorry I can't answer this question, I would need the pumps to have any chance at figuring it out. Unfortunately at this point you would be on your own with figuring that out.
Reply to top
The pump voltage I can correct with stepdown ore with resistance from 12 to 8 volt.
The pumps get 24 volt from own power supply
And controlled by two cable +/- max 8 volt but how connect to Robo controller ?
206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
Sorry I don't have any answers at this time, hopefully one day I will.
Reply to top