Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping to Germany checkout problem
(12-30-2018, 07:15 PM)Rob F Wrote: Ah, well not what I was really thinking, I can't see those sensors working with the controller. I was thinking the TDS sensors were regular probes with BNC connectors. Looks like its a locked system.
I have a TCA9548A I2C IIC Multiplexer Breakout Board 8 Channel Expansion Board Arduino

bought to realize several SCL SDA connections but if I need that for the later use of the robo controller I do not know you will see

sounds good!
then go on I expect the new pictures or should I take the present from the link?
206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
You won't need that multiplexer, thankfully I won't have that many devices to work with. :) I've got all the I2C addresses mapped out so I should be ok without those. Those are typically used if you wanted to connect two devices with the same address or a specific IC was only good for 8 addresses and you wanted more.
Reply to top
(12-30-2018, 07:43 PM)Rob F Wrote: Thanks, that sounds good and appreciate your willingness to help, the more input I get the better. The screenshots are clear, most of them are exactly what you'll see but on a couple pages the font is slightly different on the actual display. You can see a lot of the screenshots in v5 on this thread but some of those I've changed and haven't posted updated images. When I release it I'll be posting all the proper images.

https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/Thread-Ro...eas-Needed

I want to send you the whole excel as table or is synonymous pages since I use only mac but can also access ms office back
206 gallon tank, 42 gallon technic sump, system triton core 7, 8 dosing Pumps, AM Aquarius, AM Reef LED, AM Ocean LED at TC420, AM Temp controller, Skimmer Bubble Magus Curve M7, 3 Tunze flow pumps at Tunze Multi Controller 7096, AM refill system pro
Reply to top
It'll be best to wait for the new images as some have changed and some might still.

Excel file works for me or an export to .txt file is fine as well. If you went through all screens from top to bottom and left to right I would know which each translation goes with.
Reply to top
Actually what I'll probably do is put all text in an Excel and the translation can go in the column beside, that would probably be the best for everyone. Others are willing to help with some languages as well so having that would be best I think.
Reply to top
(12-30-2018, 07:50 PM)Rob F Wrote: You won't need that multiplexer, thankfully I won't have that many devices to work with. :) I've got all the I2C addresses mapped out so I should be ok without those. Those are typically used if you wanted to connect two devices with the same address or a specific IC was only good for 8 addresses and you wanted more.

well, the module was not expensive!
Reply to top
Yeah and always good to have things like that in the project drawer.
Reply to top
(12-30-2018, 08:18 PM)Rob F Wrote: Yeah and always good to have things like that in the project drawer.

I'm working on your german translation i think i put it out to an pages and a pdf document you can look what you need
I use your box segments to show german translation
Reply to top
Oh wow, thanks! I'll be sure to make the changes as soon as I can.
Reply to top
You think so it's ok ? for you when I translate on this way

ore you what plain text to copy into code?

ore you only need it so:

Homepage Custom Column One 3. Rows = Startseite Benutzerdefinierte Seite Eins 3. Spalten
- Row 1 View any Sensor Data = Spalte 1 zeige Benutzer- definierte Sensor Daten
- Row 2 View any Sensor Data = Spalte 2 zeige Benutzer- definierte Sensor Daten
- Row 3 View any Sensor Data = Spalte 3 zeige Benutzer- definierte Sensor Daten

Attached Files
.pdf   Translate German Page_1.pdf (Size: 20.27 KB / Downloads: 168)
Reply to top
Could you maybe use an Excel file or text file? I attached a sample, if you look at each page starting at this link and then go through each piece of text you see.

The hardest is length of words, that's important. I know German words are long so some might need to be abbreviated to fit on the screen. That's one challenge, not enough pixels on the screen.

I've set it up so 98% of the text is in images so nothing needs to be changed in the code, that's basically why it a job, I need to create many images. I'm going to have folders for different language packs and the images in the folder will be for that language. I did it like that because the text looks better from Photoshop and I don't need to use up precious Arduino memory.

https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/Thread-Ro...02#pid3302

Just to clarify, the images at the top of the link don't need translation, just the screens starting with the link above. Those images are posted throughout the 5 pages on that thread.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Translations.xlsx (Size: 9.25 KB / Downloads: 179)
Reply to top
If you give me about 30 minutes I'll update the images on that thread. Then you can reload it and the correct should show up though out the thread.
Reply to top
Ok for the most part they are all updated.
Reply to top
Cool very good
then I start download aggain
have downloaded 77 images can be deleted yes
new one available
I dun know if an list is OK because there're many problems with grammar if you say ok I only need an Excel table OK
I can wrote into table the name of the Picture that you know to what picture translation be right

Ok I will do my best to put German words so small i can
I take all in the Excel table and when I get the russian translation i send it too
Reply to top
At the top of each screen it has a name, so if you start a section with it I'll know what follows. That email you sent will work perfectly. Thank-you to you and your friend for the help, I appreciate it. Just thinking about the Russian version I don't know how that will work, my keyboard doesn't have those characters. :) Also the keyboard on the display for the custom labels can only have English letters.
Reply to top
Ok i know i do my best
for Russian you can only install Russian keyboard
I hope he will help me to translate to Russian
Reply to top
Yeah that will work, just can't put a Russian keyboard on the controller display for the custom labels and no worries if he can't do it.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had a problem with outlet 6 & 7... Arne 7 7,493 09-16-2016, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Arne