Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Reminders
Rob, in the future would it be possible to set up custom reminder emails?  For example a reminder to clean a pump every 6 months and have it send an email when the reminder comes up.  Or have a flow meter counting the gallons of water through an R/O membrane and have an email sent to change the membrane after so many thousands of gallons. Because of the large variation in what people may want, I think it would be best to have a keyboard on the screen to make a custom message.
Reply to top
That sounds like a good Idea. did you have some thing like that you where thinking about Rob? maybe for a future update? just sounds like a familiar topic we talked about before.
Reply to top
Yeah I'm going to have something for the reminder emails in the maintenance system. I was going to add a low flow alert for the flow meters, if flow drops before the set level it will send the alert. I never thought of an alert for water volume but will do that as I can see it being useful. There already is a keyboard, it'll be what I use for all data entry. You can see it by going to settings, customize, labels and press any label.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom messages Arne 6 7,175 01-28-2017, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Arne
  Custom colors for output sliders Arne 1 3,205 09-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Rob F