Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System reboot
Just using the USB for power will be a big issue, you definitely need that external power supply. I the back of controller you'll see a DC power jack to power it up.
Reply to top
Its only why the controller board does the same ?
He is not complete the upload.
Reply to top
I assume you uploaded to the display ok?

Does the upload start on controller? How far in the process does it go? Can you take snapshot of Arduino IDE when the uploading stops or post the message?
Reply to top
Hi Rob,

I try to upload the sketch but his going to 50% and he stops and than dht sensor librairy.
Maybe i can try version 3 upload?
Can you sent my these download? And codes.
I bought him from Arne with version 3 on it.
Reply to top
Hmm that seems strange. I don't think it'll be that library because the Arduino IDE compiles all the code before uploading so if there was a problem with the library it wouldn't even start the upload. It sounds more like the Arduino is damaged. Try uploading using the other USB port on the Arduino (Native) to see if that works. To use that port do the same thing but in the Arduino IDE set the board type to "Arduino Due (Native USB Port)" and remember to change the port as it'll appear as a different number on your computer.
Reply to top
Hi Rob,

I tink also the arduino is damaged .
Im thinking about buy a new one .
Reply to top
Did you try programming using the Native USB port? You should also try uploading the controller sketch to the display to make sure it is Arduino related.
Reply to top
The massage com When i open the arduino ide program before i upload the sketch.
When i going to upload he stop about 50%..
Reply to top
Any chance you can post a video on youtube or email one to me? I don't know what to suggest without seeing more as I'm a little confused. Can you take a screenshot of the Arduino IDE when it stops?
Reply to top
I take a video and picture and try to email to .
What is your email adress?
Reply to top
You can send it to info@robo-tank.ca
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video - ATO system (automatic top off) Rob F 0 3,553 06-23-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Rob F