Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANALOG SENSOR INPUTS
Just want to check from any clients that have purchased the Robotank unit specifically with reference to the temp/ph/orp/do probe inputs. The reason for my question is that I purchased a Denkovi relay controller and very much the relay control, digital inputs for say door contacts is all ok. What im struggling with and don't want the same problem if I buy the Robotank product is the stability of the readings once you connect the probe and the Atlas Scientific Board.
How stable and how accurate are the readings. The Denkovi board has an 0-10v analog input and reads 0- 1040 for settings but it seems extremely difficult for them to tell me the high and low settings to get say 24 degrees C.
iS that process automated in ROBOTANK other than a small calibration up and down. In otherwards no programming required.
Thanks
Sean
Reply to top
Hi Sean, the Atlas Scientific Boards communicate with the controller via I2C, this means the data is generated on the Altas circuit and only sent to the controller. The controller only receives whatever they put out. If the an isolated carrier board for the circuit is used they are stable and accurate. Do you already have these circuits? The Analog pins aren't used for this. The probes can be calibrated on the display without programming however there is a setup process you have to do to get the circuits in I2C mode.

For temperature I use the DS18B20 and DHT22, currently you can't calibrate them but I will be adding that.

Thanks
Rob
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CO2 analog sensor Skwerl77 6 6,810 01-09-2019, 06:24 PM
Last Post: rott
  LED DRIVER 10PWM AND 10 ANALOG apanelmarcin 4 6,322 07-16-2017, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Rob F