Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Pre-Updates
Hi, so I've been working on the software quite a bit the last couple weeks and have a lot I plan to get done before the new year. Whenever I'm working on it I upload to the controller I have on my aquarium so I always have latest and come across issues I might have caused along the way. I thought it would be nice if others could do the same as well. I would email new sketches every day or two which you could run until the next set. You don't need to do any testing on the new feature if you don't want, usually it's small changes as only so much can be done in a night. :) If anyone is interested let me know.
Reply to top
(11-07-2017, 04:22 PM)Rob F Wrote: Hallo, ich habe in den letzten Wochen an der Software gearbeitet und habe viel vor dem neuen Jahr geplant. Immer wenn ich daran arbeite, lade ich den Controller hoch, den ich in meinem Aquarium habe, damit ich immer die aktuellsten Probleme habe und auf Probleme stoße, die ich auf dem Weg verursacht habe. Ich dachte, es wäre schön, wenn andere das Gleiche tun könnten. Ich schickte jeden Tag oder zwei neue Skizzen, die Sie bis zum nächsten Set ausführen konnten. Sie müssen keine Tests an der neuen Funktion durchführen, wenn Sie nicht wollen, in der Regel kleine Änderungen, da nur so viel in einer Nacht getan werden kann. :) Wenn jemand interessiert ist lassen Sie es mich wissen.

Ich bin dabei
Reply to top
(11-07-2017, 04:22 PM)Rob F Wrote: Hi, so I've been working on the software quite a bit the last couple weeks and have a lot I plan to get done before the new year. Whenever I'm working on it I upload to the controller I have on my aquarium so I always have latest and come across issues I might have caused along the way. I thought it would be nice if others could do the same as well. I would email new sketches every day or two which you could run until the next set. You don't need to do any testing on the new feature if you don't want, usually it's small changes as only so much can be done in a night. :) If anyone is interested let me know.
Reply to top
Hi Rob,
I finish my Controller in the next weeks, so I am interrested at the nightly builds...

Thank you!
Reply to top
Sorry still running the 1st generation hardware :(
Didn’t think the 3rd gen would be here already....
Reply to top
Hi Rob,

Hard to say no to that offer.... please sign me up!
Reply to top
Thanks guys, I'll send something tomorrow, one thing I need to fix.

(11-08-2017, 02:00 PM)fietsenrex Wrote: Sorry still running the 1st generation hardware :(
Didn’t think the 3rd gen would be here already....

No plans for a 3rd gen, shouldn't be anymore incompatibilities going forward, these are just updates for 2nd gen. One of these days soon we'll have to do something to get you running 2nd gen. :)
Reply to top
Hi rob, sign me up too! ;)
Reply to top
Figured the RTC movement was the 3rd gen But its only 2.1 xD
Reply to top
Haha, yes you could say gen 2.1 but no incompatibilities this time.

Thanks Simone, I'll be sending something soon.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software Updates Rob F 55 46,472 02-15-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Rob F