Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom messages
Hi,

I want to use flow meters in the future and, if possible, I would like to use one of them for my return pump.
I have a power filter connected to my return pump which needs to be replaced every now and then.
It would be nice if Robo-Tank could show a message on the screen when the flow gets under a certain level e.g. "Replace Power Filter".

Reply to top
There will be a total of 4 flow meters and they will be used for things like you mentioned. The row under the date and time will be used to show these kind of alerts. They will also be tied into email alerts and the custom rules possibly. But to start it will be for monitoring and alerts. I have a couple sizes to test, I'm going to put a setting so it can be calibrated for different flow meters.
Reply to top
Great Rob, Robo-Tank will be the heart of my tank more and more... ;-)

Reply to top
Nice to hear. :)
Reply to top
I will upload the latest version today... ;-)
Rob, when I change the lines for the pump names, will the names be changed throughout the whole sketch?

Reply to top
(01-28-2017, 03:19 AM)Arne Wrote: I will upload the latest version today... ;-)
Rob, when I change the lines for the pump names, will the names be changed throughout the whole sketch?

Yeah, you only need to change names to those lines where Rob said. Then they show, all screens where pumps names is showing
Reply to top
Great, thanks Niksun... ;-)

Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Reminders aquaalgae 2 4,308 07-27-2018, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Custom colors for output sliders Arne 1 3,274 09-02-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Rob F