Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
program on arduino
Hello
I would like to know how, when you have finished televerser the program on arduino, you made to flasher it as ask at the end?. I just do the reset (the red one) which is also ask.
I have the impression that the robo-tank does not take the updates or that parts. Thank you for you reponses
I own the new robo-tank
When I power it it sounds the alarm ph of the 2.9, screen remains eteind I made a reset on the screen and on the command ca s lights connected
The LEDs work pmw, the temperature probes are working, I have not tested everything because it is not in place
No access to storm etc.
Reply to top
Hi Spartacus, sorry I'm not really sure what you're asking?
(12-29-2016, 03:36 AM)spartacus2.0 Wrote: I would like to know how, when you have finished televerser the program on arduino, you made to flasher it as ask at the end?. I just do the reset (the red one) which is also ask.
I have the impression that the robo-tank does not take the updates or that parts. 

The newest version is 2.93, the sound over the speaker during power up shouldn't happen now. I'm still re-writing the software that's why there is no storm yet and a few other things are missing such as the graphs, those will be working again shortly.
Reply to top
Good evening, difficult translation
I load the software 2.93 with ide arduino when ok 100 ° /. He asks me to flash and make a cpu reset.
What does flasher mean?
For storms and others I suspected that they were in progress
thank you Rob
Reply to top
When you upload the sketches to the Arduinos you need to use Arduino IDE v1.6.0 The flasher (Arduino IDE) shouldn't ask for a CPU reset, not sure what that's about. Once you have the sketch opened, click "File" at the top then click "Upload" The IDE will then compile the code and upload to the Arduino. When its uploading you should see the percentage displayed at the bottom. When it get to 100% it'll say programming complete. If you see that everything went ok.
Reply to top
Hello Rob thank you for your reply I made like to indicate, I would take a picture in the week 
good year
Reply to top
Great looking forward to it, happy new year!
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't Compile under Arduino 1.6.0 veriqster 22 23,353 07-03-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Rob F