Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
New here and wanting know  more about the system.
Reply to top
hi and welcome

(12-02-2016, 07:40 PM)realmoto Wrote: New here and wanting know  more about the system.

You can look threw the pages here and will soon see what the controller is doing Rob just came out with version 2 of the boards he sells and he has been working hard on the new software update to go with it there are many pictures with in the pages of V1 and now V2
Reply to top
(12-02-2016, 08:37 PM)rott Wrote: hi and welcome

(12-02-2016, 07:40 PM)realmoto Wrote: New here and wanting know  more about the system.

You can look threw the pages here and will soon see what the controller is doing Rob just came out with version 2 of the boards he sells and he has been working hard on the new software update to go with it there are many pictures with in the pages of V1 and now V2

Hi & thank you for the welcome, yeah I have been looking at the pic's and it looks very exciting. One of my question is can the system be use remotely and is the a phone, tablet, or pc interface the I can control it? Also what type of probes are compatible?
Reply to top
(12-03-2016, 07:22 AM)realmoto Wrote:

Hi & thank you for the welcome, yeah I have been looking at the pic's and it looks very exciting. One of my question is can the system be use remotely and is the a phone, tablet, or pc interface the I can control it? Also what type of probes are compatible?

Hi.
Yes you can use it remotely, i use my mobile phone to control it remotely. There is my gallery post, where i am posted couple pictures of my mobile web-control pages https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/Thread-Ni...in-progres
Reply to top
(12-03-2016, 10:33 AM)niksunen Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 07:22 AM)realmoto Wrote:

Hi.
Yes you can use it remotely, i use my mobile phone to control it remotely. There is my gallery post, where i am posted couple pictures of my mobile web-control pages https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/Thread-Ni...in-progres
Thanks
Reply to top
Hi realmoto, thanks for stopping in. :) The controller does have basic remote control, you can see all the water parameters, light mode, control the AC outlets and feed the fish. Currently none of the settings can be changed from the web, later I plan to expand the web.

For probes its compatible with the four Atlas Scientific circuits, with these added you can monitor ph, orp, dissolved oxygen, saturation, conductivity, TDS, salinity and specific gravity.
Reply to top
(12-03-2016, 06:28 PM)Rob F Wrote: Hi realmoto, thanks for stopping in. :) The controller does have basic remote control, you can see all the water parameters, light mode, control the AC outlets and feed the fish. Currently none of the settings can be changed from the web, later I plan to expand the web.

For probes its compatible with the four Atlas Scientific circuits, with these added you can monitor ph, orp, dissolved oxygen, saturation, conductivity, TDS, salinity and specific gravity.

Nice thank you for your reply, I am excited to make the system part of my aquarium system. I travel alot and being able to keep an eye on my tank away from home would be a big step for me. It would be easier to explain to my wife what to do. I don't have a Robo-Tank right now, but I will soon. One thing I was concerned about was support, & your members & yourself have shown that it an active support & knowledgable. Thank you.   K0507
Reply to top
No problem, I'm always around and everyone on here is friendly. :) If you have more questions post away.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello From France Idefixes 5 1,969 11-25-2022, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Rob F
  Hello All josh237 3 1,684 07-15-2022, 09:13 PM
  Hello from Toronto dcartier 3 2,454 12-24-2021, 11:33 AM
  Hello from Tenerife - Canary Islands Salmonetin 21 12,528 12-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Salmonetin