Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem version 6
Ahoj Rob, problém na novej malinovej doske, že opäť prestali fungovať dc porty. Testoval som všetko, ako som mohol.
Nefungujú mi verzie 5.3, iné verzie 6 nefungujú čerpadlá na dávkovanie

Translation: 

Hi Rob, problem on the new raspberry board that the dc ports stopped working again. I tested everything as I could.
Versions 5.3 do not work for me, other versions 6 do not work dosing pumps
Reply to top
Hi Loksik, sorry to hear this, all the DC ports just quit after they were working? Can you please remind me what the problem was the first time? There was a problem with dosing pumps in reef-pi v5.2 but 5.3 and 6 should be ok.

If you configure one of the DC ports as an "outlet" connector and add it to the "equipment" tab do you get voltage on the DC port when it's turned on?

If you configure one of the PWM/Analog ports as a light do you get voltage on one of them when it's turned up?
Reply to top
I get error message problem with I/O PCA9685 not loaded and no 12V on DC ports
Reply to top
Can you run the following command in the Pi SSH terminal and let me know what you get?

i2cdetect -y 1
Reply to top
I apologize for the delay, after the review I only received the following addresses: 1e and 98.

failed to initialize driver: Extra porty Error: remote I/O error
Reply to top
The 98 should be the pH circuit, is that will working? Not sure about the 1e. If you look at the board do you see any corrosion?
Reply to top
1e is a flood PH district and 98 is a new PH district
Reply to top
Are both of those pH circuits working? Are you able to inspect the board to see if there's any corrosion around the pca9685? I've seen this before and as you've had this for a while I'm wondering if this was the cause.
Reply to top
1e was the flood circuit ph that stopped working for me and 98 is the new circuit ph that you sent me. It is possible to expand the ports for dc and power bar because I no longer have free ports
Reply to top
Ah yes now I remember. Are you able to look for corrosion on the controller for the pca9685? You can add another pca9685, you could connect it to the extra header on the pH circuit but keep the wires under 6".

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32466332...1674354206
Reply to top
I didn't see any corrosion, but the dc ports still don't work, I don't know what the problem could be. He also tested on another raspberry and no change
Reply to top
I have a PCA 9685 at home, but I would need something with screw connections. I would like to use a PC 9685 from you, I just don't know if you could send a plan for the production of the board and what components are needed for installation
Reply to top
There seems to be something wrong with the pca9685, it won't be related to the Pi but I'm not sure what it could be, maybe it just died. As the pins are so close together it's very hard to check for voltages. The pca9685 board I have doesn't have any screw terminals you would still need to add those. If you can try your pca9685 to at least see if it shows up in the I2C scanner.
Reply to top
Používam tieto konektory, ktoré sa dajú vyrobiť tak, aby lepšie vyhovovali vášmu prevodníku

Db9 konektor

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
I looked up shipping and to my surprise it's $34 with no insurance available or confirmation of delivery so you would have to be ok with that. As you do soldering you could replace the pca9685 on the controller a lot cheaper.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1 add-ons john@sjkproducts.com 3 447 02-04-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Rob F