Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manual
I got a chance to install Robo-Tank on a new Sd card and on a pi4 which isn’t connected to my robo-tank controller and was very Impressed with it and a little confused on how to set it up considering it not hook to robo-tank controller. Really did like your dosing setup a calculation of dosing container volume. Question is do you have any set instructions or basic manual like to give it a full test run but I can’t have the tank shut down while trying to figure how thing work blindly with just randomly trying things and see what they do.
Reply to top
Great glad the install went ok. You should be able to run it without the controller connected. Sorry no manual yet, the first thing you want to do is go to "settings" then "configure ports" and make sure it's on the "simple" option up top. You should see all the ports for the controller, you can click them and configure. Once you enable ports they'll show up where they should. All the controllers are currently with the "custom rules", there you can control equipment based on sensors, it's still has work to go but covers quite a bit. Other than that you have schedules. If you get stuck on anything let me know.
Reply to top