Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Generation Robo-Tank
You got a link ?
Reply to top
(11-05-2016, 10:56 AM)Yov_ Wrote: You got a link ?

I don't remember where and when i buy it. it is a long time ago. But you can use example this or same kind set. http://www.ebay.com/itm/300Mbps-Mini-Wif...SwDNdVlP7Z

Just put it client mode, setup it , place it closest ac socket (you can put it example power bar ac outlet if no other free ac-outlets is near, but then use "always on" schedule )  and plug lan cable between controller and this. This has eu ac plug, you can find on ebay something similar to match you country.

There is example photo. Just place Robo-tank to that "ip device/stb" place.  

[Image: store-descripation5.jpg]

Or if you want you can tear it apart, and place pcb inside this to controller box, but then you have to know what you doing. And then you have to modified it to use +5v or + 12v instead of ac power (if you know what to do, it is very easy, just find inside circuit / chip that step down ac to +12 or +5v dc power, because it design to work some of these dc voltage)
Reply to top
Hey Rob, it's looking really good. I like the new design much cleaner. I'm excited to try the new hardware/software setup.
Reply to top
Thanks Chris, its coming along, shouldn't be much longer. :)
Reply to top
(11-05-2016, 12:57 AM)Rob F Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 11:46 PM)Yov_ Wrote: Will this version be able to connect over WIFI ?

Hi Yov, no it has to be plugged into your router. One day I might have an addon but I think you can use a Wireless bridge to connect via WIFI.

I'll wait for V3 then ... :)

Otherwise: SUPERB UPDATE!
Super clean, nice terminal plugs. Great stuff.
Reply to top
Hi mpad, thanks, in a few months when everything is caught up I'm going to look into that.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robo-Tank 3rd Generation Hardware Rob F 42 35,664 06-24-2018, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Rob F