Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
presentation
Hello
my name is Thierry, I rejoinds you on this forum because I'm interested by the robo-tank, which is entirely my needs.
I'm being a realization of terrestrial and aquatic part Amazonian style.
I still have the technical part has to do and the robo-tank top for me is vraimment
length 2.5 meter by 1,70 meter inside measurement
will also close up
ROB thank for his excellent work
If you have questions not hesitate

[Attachment = 151]

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
Hi Thierry, welcome to the forum. That's an awesome setup you have, you did an amazing job, it must have taken a while. I've always wanted a setup like that with fish and frogs, maybe one day I'll get it. :) I don't see anything in the picture, did you just make it? What are you putting in it?
Reply to top
(09-14-2016, 06:37 AM)spartacus2.0 Wrote: Hello
my name is Thierry, I rejoinds you on this forum because I'm interested by the robo-tank, which is entirely my needs.
I'm being a realization of terrestrial and aquatic part Amazonian style.
I still have the technical part has to do and the robo-tank top for me is vraimment
length 2.5 meter by 1,70 meter inside measurement
will also close up
ROB thank for his excellent work
If you have questions not hesitate

[Attachment = 151]

WOW! Nice work! Being in the U.S. and not on metric measurements, the scale of the environment didn't register at first... then I saw the chair!  With a little creative adaptation of Robo-Tank, you'll have a very nicely controlled environment.  I can see it now, rainstorms, fog, misters, natural lighting cycles...  A very nice view into your own private eco system!

Keep us posted on updates with pics!
Reply to top
Smile 
hi
ROB thank you for your work and your forum
 I intend to frogs (Dendrobates) and fish.
light and plants c is just for photography
the decor is over there is all the technical part has to do and c is that intervenes robo tank that I will order since the beginning of October after hours on the net c vraimment is it that I need.
and after plants and animals but much work remains
the time it takes a lot but hard to quantify because I have had breaks during construction
hi
STEVE S
desoler effectively
length 8,20ft or 2.73 yard
height 5.57 ft or 1.85 yd
depth 2.78 ft yd ou0,92
I think it should be ca inside measurement
with robo tank I can do a very good control environment as you said .The rain jy I think but I have not found yet how to do to have the drops not too big and well distributed for nothing abimer.Si you have any ideas I'll take it. the drizzle and fog c is ok
I keep you informed and I think I have some questions

the first beginning on the technical side bottom right part old fireplace

2 with the beginning of dressing (marine wood chipboard)

3 with dressing and epoxy resin and then that overlays waterproof material I will put more pictures of

steel frame
Reply to top
Amazing from that to what you have now. :) Looks like you're doing it right, it should last.
Reply to top
Big Grin 
hi
thank you , yes I did for the duration to enjoy my old age has Cool

Reply to top