Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with v6.4
Hi Rob ! Thanks for update. I update v6.4, invert output Logic work well on ac outlet.
 I Wanted install  ds3231 but robo tank restart and stop without stopping. It don’t work.
I unplugged ds3231. Robotank restart and work, but i lost ph. I2cdetect return port « 63 » is here. I try restart several times, but  impossible to display the ph. Do you have any idea ?
Reply to top
Hi Tutuss21, glad to hear you updated, off hand I'm not sure why the ds3231 didn't work but I know why you lost pH.

To fix you'll need to log into the database, if you need help let me know.

Once you log in go to "probes" table from left side and changed the field "plugged" to 1.

Then go to the "i2cDevices" table and send me a picture if you could.

Also when you have ds3231 plugged in do you see extra addresses with i2cdetect?
Reply to top
Hi Rob, thanks, i changed the field « plugged » to 1 and it’s work. I found PH. I didn’t watch i2cdetect when i plugged dsc3231. I will stay without dsc3231 for the moment. I tell you when i retry dsc3231    
Reply to top
Hi Rob, i retry plugged dsc3231. It seems to work. 

on the other hand, I have the impression that the min value of ph records values which do not appear in the graph (very small values for exemple 1,2)
Thanks Rob
Reply to top
Right on, glad things are working. The graphs write every 5 minutes so it's less likely an off reading would be caught by it. The min/max see every read so it catches all. This is why when you use custom rules you should add a 10 second or so trigger delay so a reading that might not be valid won't trigger things.
Reply to top
Ok, is it possible to modify the frequency to Check min or max for ph and temperature ?

I can’t set the clock to 24h mode with the dsc3231 plugged
Reply to top
At this time it's not possible to check frequency of min/max but I am going to try and come up with something to block values out of range.

I did notice the time doesn't change to 24hr format, sorry about that. It should only be the time at top left corner not converting, I will have an update out shortly however I have to leave for a few days so it'll be after that.
Reply to top
Hi ! No problem, it’s just small details. For disconnection every 24h on login, do you have a tip ? Thanks for Everything
Reply to top
Ah yes, for the next update I will add a basic setting "disable auto logout" so that doesn't happen.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with 6.5 tutuss21 11 3,994 09-30-2022, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  Problem reboot with robotank tutuss21 11 4,082 08-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rob F