Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current News
should this thread be renamed to some thing like Current News and Software so people will no where to look to download the newest software? Current News does not really look like a software channel.
Reply to top
Its not a software channel, its for any news about anything. Everyone downloads the program from there account, the newest version is always there, just like you have been doing.
Reply to top
no that isn't how I found the last down load it was from here same as this new version. I had the forum bookmarked to drop me in at ( https://www.robo-tank.ca/forum/ ) so I never say the logged in user/software/download/
did not know it was there never seen it so if people book mark the forum like I would think the rest of the world will no one will hardly see that other way.
Reply to top
I send an email when updates are done, make sure you account has the best email to contact you. Whenever I do have an update I will post a description of it in this forum so if people don't get the email they still know an update is available if they check the forum.
Reply to top