Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen added for testing
Will have to down size from 17 inch to a 7 inch but use the touch screen will make it usable outdoors just have to stuff it all in my enclosure

Happy Days

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply to top
Right on, you should be able to make it full screen as well. I've also made a change so the dock sits at the bottom, right now there isn't enough screen height for another row of sensors that's why it snaps there. If you make it full screen you should see 4 rows of sensor data.
Reply to top
do you remember the 7 inch touch screens we use to use on the old robo tank with arduino's these screens have a 40 pin connector on the back is there some way to use them in this build?
this is it or similar
https://www.panelook.com/AT070TN92%20V.X...20148.html
Reply to top
No those won't work, they are only for Arduino. Needs to be an HDMI touch screen.
Reply to top
how did I know that K0587

what ever happen to the old pages

I still plan on using one of the OG robotank setups I think for out side seems a waste to have all these builds hell I have one of the original ones on the 3 inch screen at least 2 newer robo's and one from that dude in brazil
Reply to top
Yeah stinks Pi and Arduino aren't compatible. All the old threads are at the bottom of the main forum page.
Reply to top
now I feel dumb never noticed them before
Reply to top
They are kind of hidden down there, easy to miss.
Reply to top