Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ac dosing pump timer not working v6.0
I have an ac dosing pump like BRS pump. I configured the port on the power bar to dosing pump.  I went to configure the dosing pump under settings, click the dose button and it dosed perfectly. I set the timer to dose every 12 minutes and nothing. The icon does not show up on the dashboard either. what am I doing wrong.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zstreetreef's post:
  • Rob F
Reply to top
Hi, it sounds like you are doing things correctly, the icon won't show on the dashboard as it's now a dosing pump so you only see the reservoir. How did you setup a timer every 12 minutes as that's not possible unless you created over 100 schedules. I just did a quick test by creating a schedule and it ran.

One thing to note but probably unrelated. For now at some point if the dashboard is left open it will automatically log you out but you won't know it as the temperatures keep updating however the dosing pump reservoir won't update until you refresh the page and log back in.
Reply to top
using reef-pi I can set the ac outlet to run every 12 minutes for 10 seconds. Can v6.0 be setup to do the same?
Reply to top
That can't be done yet, you need to add a schedule for each time you want it to run so it doesn't work for lots of schedules in a day.
Reply to top
I will switch to a dc dosing pump. Love the robo-tank controller.
Reply to top
Sounds good, I will be improving that down the road. Glad you're liking it.
Reply to top