Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Controler which i dreamed
Juste for writting that Rob is extremly patient to help everybody even if we often create issues by ourselves...  K0503
That controller is so great, we can easily upgrade or improve the system by adding sensor, pump or anything else, depending of the needs or desires for keeping tank in best conditions.
One thing i learnt for few months trying to setup or update the program : when i have an issue with compile or other, it's most of Time due to the fact i want to go to quickly by lacking to add a library or other. Rarely due to a mistake on program. All explanations and advices are so clear, it's really enjoying K05164 K05164
 I strongly whish to finish my leds asap, to see all the capabilities of that controller! 

Many thanks to Rob and congratulations for all that crazy work!!
and for those who have doubt, do not hesitate anymore! Buy and take pleasure to build a one!...

Dominique, from France And sorry for my english...
Reply to top
Thanks Dom, you made my day.  K05164
Reply to top
Dom59,

I think you have done very well expressing what many of us feel.

Rob has not only given us a most excellent tool for the aquarium hobbyist, but also has delivered a product that gives the hobbyist a sense of pride and accomplishment when completing that perfect custom build. He patiently solves our problems and has listened to us ask for our very long wish lists.  

Thank you Rob for the long hours you put in for design, board creation, coding, and testing. You've brought fun into kit building.  

Steve
Reply to top