Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro does not seem to work.
Hi - Macro does not seem to work.

At this point I have 3 temp probes plugged in and they are working fine, I have also plugged in a dosing pump in to DC port 7 - I can use the calibration tool to run the pump for 10sec at 70%.

I tried to get the pump working with a macro.

Steps

Doser - turn on
Wait 15sec
Doser turn off

Nothing happens 

Any idea?

I have uploaded to Reef-pi 3.5 -  same thing - nothing.

Also 3.5 version under steps I thought there was a new alert option? mine does not have it.
Actually nothing looks different with 3.5 loaded, Under config / about - 3.5 is listed.
Temp scale looks the same, I thought it went from 0... mine is 14-18C - room temp.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just to add - macro works for equipment on and off using the same steps.
Just not the dosing pump.

cheers
Reply to top
Hi, currently dosing pumps can't be triggered using a macro, the on/off for it will enable/disable them. You can only use the dosing schedules or calibration screen to run them.

In 3.5 the first step for macro should be alert option, maybe you need to empty the browser cache to see the changes after the update.
Reply to top
(11-10-2020, 01:22 AM)Rob F Wrote: Hi, currently dosing pumps can't be triggered using a macro, the on/off for it will enable/disable them. You can only use the dosing schedules or calibration screen to run them.

In 3.5 the first step for macro should be alert option, maybe you need to empty the browser cache to see the changes after the update.

Ok thanks ........that works, forgot about that - 
empty the browser cache on the PC? or Pi?

Looks like the 3.5 version fixed my temp faults!!!!
Reply to top
Yeah 3.5 fixed those errors so shouldn't see them anymore. Empty the cache on the browser and if you haven't try restarting the controller. As the errors are gone it seems it 3.5 is running so just a browser issue I'm guessing.
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATO triggered Macro albinochicken89 3 2,266 04-18-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Rob F