Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATO Works Reverse
hello my ATO System Works Reverse . Optical Sensor toch in wather pump Go on , Sensor aut Off wather pump go Off  K05106
Reply to top
Hi Addi, that doesn't sound right, I'm pretty sure I have it setup correctly. The float switch can be reversed maybe that's affecting it. Did you adjust the settings on the service screen? My board is ripped apart, I'll get it together tomorrow and verify its working. It sounds like you have everything wired correctly as it does work.
Reply to top
Hi Addi, I'm embarrassed to say it is backwards. This update is almost finished and it will be correct.  K0587

Tomorrow I'll send you a patch you can add to the sketch to get it working properly.
Reply to top
hey Rob comes a patch or update ?
Reply to top
Hi Addi, in the ethernet sketch find line 509 and 513 and change "HIGH" to "LOW" on line 509 and "LOW" to "HIGH" on line 513.
Reply to top
Works  K0519
Reply to top
Rob,

My ato doesn't work properly. It's ok on test (0 hour), but not automatically. I tested several setting (1, 5,6, 12, 16,...) without any success.
What can I do?
Reply to top
Hi Dom, unfortunately there's an issue and only 0 hours works, I'm away right now so can't fix it until I'm back. Hopefully your water isn't to wavy causing it to go on/off all the time.
Reply to top
no worry i have a look every days, changing the setting to check if it works. But I did not thought to keep the ato on manual position...
Reply to top
(01-19-2018, 07:15 PM)Dom59 Wrote: no worry i have a look every days, changing the setting to check if it works. But I did not thought to keep the ato on manual position...

Hi Dom, I think I got the ATO fixed but don't have access to my controller right now to try it so could you please test it out for me? Download v4.10 again and you only need to upload to the controller.

First try it in "test mode (0)" with the backup timer set to 1 minute, then let it run for the 1 minute to make sure the icon turns red and the pump shuts off. If that works you can set it to check every 1-24 hrs and it should be ok.

Thanks!
Reply to top
thanks Rob , i will try tomorrow
Reply to top
Sounds good, thanks Dom
Reply to top
First try in test mode working. I will know in 1hour if it works automatically.
Reply to top
Hi Rob,
Sorry to say there is no improvement... same result, only test mode is ok.
Reply to top
Hey Dom, thanks, not sure what I missed, I really messed up on this one. I have sketches where it's working for sure as I did fix it but then I starting updating the LED light modes and got in deeper than I expected, then I ran out of time and now the sketches that work for the ATO have issues with the lights. I thought I copied the changes over but obviously missed something. Sorry I'll try and get that fixed as soon as possible.
Reply to top
Hi!!
I have the same issue.
Ato only works in test mode.
Version 4.10
Thanks!
Reply to top
Hi Jmcadsl, sorry that's a software issue, I'll have an update out in a few days to fix it.
Reply to top
Ok.
Thanks!
Reply to top

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ATO not working right brfreeman7 16 12,184 01-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  ATO second sensor used as pump run-dry protection Steve S 21 22,496 01-20-2018, 11:35 PM
Last Post: rott