Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Ah, that makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation! Yeah I'm not too worried about 7.15 vs. 7.12 either, especially when those stupid colorimetric tests are so hard to read accurately.

And yet another subject, I got home this very evening from work to find that the temp sensor had apparently failed, and the tank was about 65F. Any suggestions on how to prepare for this? Can there be a way to automatically switch to an alternate temp probe if the primary one doesn't have a reading? I'm only using two at the moment, the display and the sump (not counting the DHT22). I guess I could add a rule that controls the heater relays based on the sump temp being a couple degrees lower than the primary heater settings, but I already have rules that shut the heaters off if the sump gets to a certain temp (in case the return pump is shut off for some reason, so when it starts back up, I don't pump boiling water back into the tank). I think there would be conflicts there..
Maybe on a bigger scope, is there a way to add a faulty equipment notification/alarm? Say, enable a setting where if an input is not received but expected it triggers an alarm? Again, I guess I could just add a custom rule.. Am I being too picky?? Lol

Thanks!!
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Skwerl77 - 12-18-2018, 07:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,338 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,768 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F