Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Quick one maybe? I was re-calibrating my pH probe today, could you make it so that the "return to home screen time-out after no touch" is disabled when doing a calibration? I have mine set for 3 minutes or something like that and a couple times I got distracted and missed it.. I guess I could go in and change that myself before calibration, but laziness.

On that note, there's a line on the calibration page that says for better accuracy, place the temp probe in the calibration solution. The calibration solutions I use say they are 4.01 and 7.0 at 77F, so when calibrating I get the solution within a degree of 77F.
So not knowing quite how all that works, does the controller compensate for temp thus eliminating the need for me to get the solution to a certain temp? And if so, could we select which temp probe to use (ambient air or tank temp or etc.)? Or, given that the calibration solution value is listed at a specific temp, could we have the option of entering that temp?

Thanks!
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Skwerl77 - 12-16-2018, 02:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,338 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,768 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F