Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Thanks, it's coming along. I'm also going to put the processor on the basic power bar as it's a good feature.

If I understand you correctly you can't use an AC outlet to trigger a custom rule, someone asked about this once and I started adding the feature but since redoing them on v5 I opted not to add them. It didn't really make sense to me why you would ever use an AC outlet to trigger a rule especially now the DC accessories have full scheduling. Reason I think this is the only things that trigger an outlet is a schedule, custom rule, feeder or heater so whatever is going to trigger it can be done for whatever else. If you wanted a DC accessory triggered when an outlet goes off you can use the same method that triggers the outlet. Now the DC accessories will have full scheduling and also work with the feeder.

I'm a little confused why a DC power input would be needed for power bar. The power bar has a 1amp AC-DC module which powers everything up when the power bar is plugged in 120v. If there's no access to 120v the power bar would be useless anyways so there wouldn't be a need to power it using a DC source. The backup source would need an AC converter so it can be used. Maybe I'm missing something?

All the heater/chiller settings will have 0.1 increments in either format and if you change from C to F all the settings will follow unlike now.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 12-10-2018, 09:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,344 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,771 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F