Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Hi Skwerl77, glad things are working well, always nice to hear. For a powerhead either AC or DC will work to start but only basic on off pulsing. I think I'm going to hold off on the power head settings page as I need to make a basic addon for PWM or Analog power heads. The AC or DC can be controlled using schedules, they have a feature to turn something on/off every so often, from 1 second to hours. However doing that you should use solid state relays instead of the standard ones.

V5 will be a big improvement but the look and feel will be the same. It'll also improve reliability and once I get the web off it'll be rock solid. I'm in over a 1000 hours now so hope everyone likes it, plan for another 12 hours today. :) Not a lot of new major features but everything has been improved and features added to current features. The big changes is the ability to customize just about everything, pages are dynamic, alerts, schedules and custom rules. Remaining for now is adding some extra alert pages to go with different system, maintenance mode, customize options for home page, heaters, DC schedules, dosing schedules, feeder schedules and system info page. Then on to the actual controller but that should only be a couple weeks. Was trying my hardest to finish before Christmas but becoming obvious I won't, the details never end, I'm going with another month lol...

Here's an update I was going to post soon with some screenshots that changed quite a bit from previous mock ups, sorry some aren't perfect and show duplicate data, didn't feel like taking the time yet to clean them up.

[Image: Customize_Display.jpg]

Like all other pages, if you don't have for example flow meters being used you won't see anything related.
[Image: Customize_Labels.jpg]

This page shows all the AC outlet schedules set, there will be similar page for DC accessories, dosing pumps and feeder. Each column can be sorted ascending or descending, all list pages like this can be.
[Image: Schedules_Outlets1.jpg]

After selecting the outlet screen this is all the available options. Different sections do grey out if not applicable based on other settings.
[Image: Schedules_Outlets3.jpg]

This is a simple dashboard of all upcoming schedules for all equipment so you can easily see what's going to happen in the future. Nothing can be edited from here, only visual list, you will have option to add a shortcut to home page dock to access easy. Can be sorted as well.
[Image: Schedules_Upcoming.jpg]

This is a list of all alerts setup, it's working but some basic changes to come. 
[Image: Settings_Alerts1.jpg]

When creating a new alert you get a list of all connected sensors to choose from. This list changes based on what you have connected.
[Image: Settings_Alerts2.jpg]

This is where you set the options for the alert, there's different variations of this page depending on sensor selected.
[Image: Settings_Alerts3.jpg]

This is the final setup for custom rules for now. When you select a sensor for a new rule it's the same as the alerts.
[Image: Settings_Custom_Rules1.jpg]

These are the options for the custom rule. You can see different alert icons on image above but no room on this page so you use alerts page to setup alerts for rules. I'm torn on this as it doesn't make much sense, I'm still going to see if I can cram them on here.
[Image: Settings_Custom_Rules3.jpg]

This is the main page for storm settings.
[Image: Settings_Weather1.jpg]

These are the advance settings if not using "auto mode". The "Cloud Over Target" screen is just the slider LED page.
[Image: Settings_Weather2.jpg]
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 12-10-2018, 09:42 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,345 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,773 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F