Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
I do have plans to add everything to the web, at that point display would be optional but it would also update if changes were made on web instead. It will be a big project so will take some time but it will be happening. v5 will use the current web page until I can start.

v5 is coming along nicely but yeah taking longer than I had hoped, needless to say I really want to get this finished and working every day on it. It's taking so long because everything is redone, I haven't copied one line of code from v4.2. The new UI is fully dynamic which really takes a lot of work and thinking. I'm currently working on the display and then will do the actual controller but it won't take nearly as long. To date I have finished the temp sensors, analog sensors, dc accessories, dosing pumps, flow meters, ATO, additional probes, light modes, light schedules, feeding options, custom led sliders, custom outlets, custom dc accessories, scheduling system and almost finished the custom rules. Only 2 big systems left is the alerts and maintenance then a bunch of smaller details. I also want to try and do something special for the home page so it'll probably be a week of work right there. I hate to say it but probably another month to go, so many details to cover.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 11-19-2018, 07:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,337 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,766 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F