Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Hi all, so I'm currently working on the light modes and determined having a fix number of modes isn't the way to go so I'm setting it up so there can be a range of 2-11 regular daily modes and there will be a max of 11 temporary modes. Of course this has lots of challenges on the display so thought I would see what you guys think of the idea before I completely finish it. I have the first image reality and now just working out the scheduling. Previously the scheduling was done on a different screen but I'm thinking it might be better to have it on the same page. This is what I've come up with, is it intuitive or complicated?

When you access the light modes screen this is how it looks. Whatever light mode it's currently running will be selected and levels showing for it. Then you can navigate the modes on the left side to adjust levels for each mode. Sliders show up for channels enabled, if you only use 6 LED channels there will only be 6 sliders. 

- With a mode selected and you press and hold "Delete Mode" button it'll be removed. 
- If you press and hold the mode on the left side you can customize the mode name. The "hold" icon only shows when you can press and hold it for an action.
- If you press the "View Schedule Times" button the mode names will change to the start time of each mode. 
- When viewing the schedule times if you press and hold one you'll be able to edit the start time, fade duration or order of mode which is on image 2.
- If you press the "Edit Temporary Light Modes" button the mode list will change to the temporary modes and button will update.
- If you press the "Add Light Mode" button you get the 2nd image.

[Image: Settings_Lights_1.jpg]

When you press the "Add Light Mode" button or press and hold a mode when viewing schedule times you get this screen. This should be self explanatory. At any time you can change the order of the modes using the last option.

[Image: Settings_Lights_2.jpg]

I'm going to keep a shortcut on the schedules menu for light schedules, it'll take you to the first image but showing start times instead of names.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 10-21-2018, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,345 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,773 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F