Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed
Thanks, I'm hard at it. I've been wasting time on the scheduling as my first 2 attempts I didn't really like how it functioned so I'm on the 3rd design which should work out good.

Those SSRs are nice, I do have some 8amp relays picked out so with these you'll loose access to 2amps of power as what you have is good for 10amps but for most that's not a problem. 10amp+ SSR relays start to triple+ in cost that's why. With that said I'm also going to have 2 and 4 outlet power bars which will have larger relays, these would be good for large pumps and heaters. In v5 I've set it up so you can tell the controller how many power bars are connected and how many outlets are in each power bar so you only see what you need. I still have to design the PCB and get them made so it'll be a month or two before I have them, lately I've been focusing hard on the software as I really want to get this finished as I expect it'll make the controller much better.

On a side note I just went through the images I posted on the first page as noticed the first batch are all faded out, not sure how that happened, I'm sure they were proper when I posted them so yeah they should be brighter.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robo-Tank v5.0 Screenshots and Flowchart - Ideas Needed - by Rob F - 08-31-2018, 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerhead Control Ideas Rob F 17 16,336 04-29-2018, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rob F
  AC Outlet Icon Ideas Rob F 6 6,765 04-27-2018, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Rob F