Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres)
Yes Niksu did a fantastic job and I will have this one day for sure. I have lots of plans for the power bar, I want wireless, power monitoring, smart outlet learning, plug something in and over a period of time it will know what the current should be and base alarms off that. Also want an MCU in power bar so it can monitor things and if anything goes bad outlets can go in a "safety" mode. I believe your Apex does this? And of course some indicating lights. This will be my next project shortly after I finish v5 which is coming along nicely, it will blow the current away especially on the display.

As for the probes I'm happy to say yesterday I ordered up my own PH, EC and ORP circuits, they will work similar to the Atlas circuits so multiple can be connected. Because I'll have my own I'm not going to improve the features for the Atlas circuits, I'll always support them because many use them but the counts will stay the same. For my circuits I'll be setting it up to manage 8-12 of them, easy to change count, and you can mix and match any combo, run 12 ph or 12 EC or whatever. These won't be ready till after v5 though as I have to do all the coding for them and testing but it's coming.
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres) - by Rob F - 10-07-2018, 08:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish work build in ... Martin 14 17,453 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: rott
Big Grin Robo-tank best controller aquarium majid.gh 2 6,303 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: majid.gh