Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres)
I added another feature. It shows in home page "scroll" section current co2 level. It measure it based aquarium / water kh level and ph level. Ph values controller get of course automatically in ph probe / stamp. But kh level you must first measure to your aquarium water, using those test to designed to it.

Currently you have to put kh value in code and upload new sketch everytime, but tomorrow or weekend at last i made screen to it, so you can enter kh value there :)  So when you do water changes etc, and if kh level changes you can easily add that new value there.

But also i think that making new screen only for one value is kind of stupid. Maybe Rob has good idea where to put it, maybe service screen ?

Also if somebody want, this can easily add graphs also :) Currently it just shows those values in homepage.

Code is working, but kh i set to 3 (i am going tomorrow buy those kh test, so i can put my real values it, but if my kh is 3 there is how much i have co2 in water)

And yes i know that those number location etc need little tweaking, but i do it later. It just quick addon, so i can go to bed :D Also i don't want to upload just for that adjustment, because every time i upload, i have to put filters another socket, so they don't go off. And thats way i have to upload changes only by nights when all other devices are off :D

Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres) - by niksunen - 02-22-2017, 05:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish work build in ... Martin 14 17,456 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: rott
Big Grin Robo-tank best controller aquarium majid.gh 2 6,303 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: majid.gh