Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres)
(02-21-2017, 04:49 PM)Rob F Wrote: Looks good... I see you have a graph for daily and monthly consumption, don't you get a month view from the daily graph when you view by the month?

That new feature sounds cool, simple and probably effective, no more running out of co2. :) If you want to contribute the feature I'm sure others could use it.

Yeah you can get monthly and daily graphs example total consumption graphs. But if you want to check one month total usage, you have to then look what is month first day first value. and end of month check last value, and calculate the diffrence. 

Because total consumption is going up all the time (until you reset it) So in this month it start with zero, and when ends it be example like 60kWh and next mont start with that 60kWh and end example 119,45 kWh, so you have to do little math 119,45kWh - 60 kWh = 59,45 kWh. 
It is doable, but i personally like when month start with zero, and i can just read what consumption is. But still get total consumption if wanted by on looking and not by calculating all months consumptions together :D 

Because if i want same functionally in just one graph, i have to use code to reset consumption every months and then calculate those month values to get total. And this is so much easier to do with multiple graphs :D 

And thats way i added those daily and monthly sections. I added code to reset those total consumption values every day and every month, so when new day  / month begin it always start with zero, and you can see consumption clearer. Of course that total consumption still keeps going in background. So basically my function uses total consumption values in three variables, and it automatically reset two of them daily and monthly. 

I don't know if there any need of this, but this is how i figured it out. If you have better way, i changed those :)
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres) - by niksunen - 02-21-2017, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish work build in ... Martin 14 17,463 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: rott
Big Grin Robo-tank best controller aquarium majid.gh 2 6,303 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: majid.gh