Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres)
Wow you went all out Niksu, good job. I have one recommendation, maybe put the "power now" on the home page under the date/time then you can always see what is currently being drawn.

This took 2 analog pins, the Gen2 controller board only has one analog pin left (A11) so Niksu tried the DAC1 and DAC2 pins, thankfully they worked. So it's not possible to do much more as is, but I've seen some boards that connect to I2C and give analog pins. I'll find it and link later, same thing as Niksu linked but on a board already. The Gen1 controller has more pins remaining so its only a matter of adding the code, adding the data to the graphs on the Gen1 would be a challenge though, when I'm done graphs on Gen2 it should be much easier to add new ones.

If anyone can figure out the best way for all 8 outlets in a power bar I can easily make a board that could mount in the power bar, just not so easy for me to figure out the hardware...
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres) - by Rob F - 01-24-2017, 05:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish work build in ... Martin 14 17,464 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: rott
Big Grin Robo-tank best controller aquarium majid.gh 2 6,303 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: majid.gh