Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres)
(10-19-2016, 02:00 PM)Rob F Wrote: Looks good. There was a small design flaw on that board but that's not it. For programming, the idea is a person uses a small patch cable from the arduino to the case so it can be programmed externally. Just like the USB plug you mounted, you can get one that has a Micro USB connector to plug into the arduino. You should be able to find that locally. I include that in the enclosure parts kit as I'm trying to keep the controller kit cost down.

The design flaw is the w5100 shield port is directly over the power plug for the external indicator LED. It still works but it shouldn't have been there. I have moved it along with the relay power plugs on the boards coming.

Haha :D yep i notice that :D when i try to connect indicator led, i right away noticed that connectors / wires block some of RJ-45 port. I figured it out, by cut these pins little lower, and soldering led cables to them :D
Reply to top

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nixu's Aquarium setup (Work in progres) - by niksunen - 10-19-2016, 02:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish work build in ... Martin 14 17,456 03-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Last Post: rott
Big Grin Robo-tank best controller aquarium majid.gh 2 6,303 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Last Post: majid.gh